Happy New Year!!

Discussion in 'News' started by CygonX, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CygonX

CygonX Head Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Greetings MagmaFlyFFers,

Welcome to the New Year! I wanted to start off by clearing the air of a few questions I've heard in-game and on the forums from players.

The extra 5 days of Christmas Sales event didn't happen for one very good reason, Cryptic is back from school for now. I was planning on releasing new fashion items, new pets, new boards/wings, and new SFX, but since he came back he has taken on a role and is working on a special update for you guys, we will be adding that in for 15 days into the shop instead of a new sale every day. Below you can see a slight preview of the many items that we will be releasing for you all!

Blade Dancer Set - Slayer
    Front
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Golden God Set - Templar
    Front
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Wise Prophet Set - Seraph
    Front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Imperial Guard Set - Force Master
    Front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dark Seer Set - Mentalist
    Front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

High Sorcerer/Sorceress Set - Arcanist
    Front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cunning Trickster Set - Harlequin
    Front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Regal Scout Set - Crack Shooter
    Front
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alchemy Event Submissions have not been coming through as much as we had thought, only 34 tickets have been opened, there are still a lot of players that have not yet opened their ticket. We are currently working our way through each ticket. I have spent the past 2 days running full IP checks and only 2 people have been disqualified, I'm quite impressed with you all! Be sure to submit your ticket on or before January the 5th at 23:59 PST, no excuses will be allowed if you miss this deadline

15 days of the New Year Event thread can be found here. Be sure to check it daily for updates!

All current events that are going on will continue until the next maintenance. Be sure to get your Santa Claus' Ring upgraded by then, because we will be stopping the event after next maintenance! To help you all with this, we will be putting the UBoBs on a final 75% off sale until the day the event ends!

We will also be releasing a fantastic update for everyone this maintenance, stuff that Mootie and I have been working on for awhile. You will definitely be stunned at some of the ideas we came up with!

That's it for now, but we hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! All of us here at MagmaFlyFF wish every single one of you a Happy New Year and hope for nothing but the best for you and your families this upcoming year!

Regards,
    ~CygonX & MagmaFlyFF Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.